1. The Committee shall consist of
- The Greens Chairman
- Member representatives elected at the AGM
- Head Green Keeper
- Club Manager
- Club Professional
2. The Committee will be responsible for recommending to Council
- The Course Policy document. The document will be reviewed annually and take into consideration the overall direction of the Club
- The resources required to maintain the course to the desired standards. The resources statement will be a five year rolling revenue and capital statement.
- The appointment of all consultants that are required from time to time to assist with the design or maintenance of the course. The Committee is not responsible for designing the course.
3. Chairman of the Committee will be responsible for ensuring that the Course Policy Document is implemented and that the Head Green Keeper has the resources required to implement it.
4. The Elected Members of the Committee will be responsible for
- Championing and explaining to members the outcomes we are trying to achieve in relation to the course
- Receiving and reporting back to the Committee any feedback on the course from members